The results of 2015 tourism records in Ocean County Tourists love Ocean County more than ever, with record numbers of visitors spending time, and money, here in 2015. Tourism now injects $4.6 billion into the County's economy, up from $4.3 billion in 2014. "There is no question that tourism is the number one industry in Ocean County," said Freeholder Joseph H. Vicari. "These numbers prove that tourism is not only strong, but is growing." A [...]
Keep Up With Your Community
Have our inspiring stories sent to your inbox each month.
- The Original Calendar Girls & CompanyJuly 12th, 2015
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) S.E.E.D. WinnersOctober 9th, 2014
- Five Fresh Interior Design Trends Using WoodJanuary 13th, 2015
- County Tourism & Partners Kick Off Summer Season 2018June 8th, 2018
- 8th Annual Soulsational Music FestivalJune 8th, 2018
Maureen McGonagle says:
Equipment fishing says:
Gina Torello says:
Find us on Facebook
Know how and when to use a Facebook Live strategy in your business. ow.ly/WCee309BG3i3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 4 years ago
There are many great articles in past issues. Read older issues (2012 and earlier) here.