It is part of Jersey Shore tradition to plunge into the Atlantic Ocean, pull crab traps from the Barnegat Bay and challenge our skills at the game stands on famous Jersey boardwalks. “Nostalgia surrounds us here“, states Ocean County Freeholder Director Joseph H. Vicari, “Our culture is rich with generations of heartfelt memories and deeply-rooted family heritage.” The experience of a Jersey Shore vacation, however, has expanded and evolved. Travelers are not limited to a spot [...]
Keep Up With Your Community
Have our inspiring stories sent to your inbox each month.
- The Original Calendar Girls & CompanyJuly 12th, 2015
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) S.E.E.D. WinnersOctober 9th, 2014
- Five Fresh Interior Design Trends Using WoodJanuary 13th, 2015
- County Tourism & Partners Kick Off Summer Season 2018June 8th, 2018
- 8th Annual Soulsational Music FestivalJune 8th, 2018
Maureen McGonagle says:
Equipment fishing says:
Gina Torello says:
Find us on Facebook
Know how and when to use a Facebook Live strategy in your business. ow.ly/WCee309BG3i3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 4 years ago
There are many great articles in past issues. Read older issues (2012 and earlier) here.