County Tourism & Partners Tout Record Summer Season On a beautiful fall day, the Monmouth County Board of Chosen Freeholders and local civic leaders provided a review of the 2017 summer season and gave a glimpse of what’s to come in the months ahead. “Monmouth County had a great summer with many local events seeing record attendance,” said Freeholder Thomas A. Arnone, liaison to the County’s Department of Public Information and Tourism. “There may have been more cloudy and rainy days than we [...]
Keep Up With Your Community
Have our inspiring stories sent to your inbox each month.
- The Original Calendar Girls & CompanyJuly 12th, 2015
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) S.E.E.D. WinnersOctober 9th, 2014
- Five Fresh Interior Design Trends Using WoodJanuary 13th, 2015
- County Tourism & Partners Kick Off Summer Season 2018June 8th, 2018
- 8th Annual Soulsational Music FestivalJune 8th, 2018
Maureen McGonagle says:
Equipment fishing says:
Gina Torello says:
Find us on Facebook
Know how and when to use a Facebook Live strategy in your business. ow.ly/WCee309BG3i3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 4 years ago
There are many great articles in past issues. Read older issues (2012 and earlier) here.