In 1977, when the women who would establish the National Women’s History Project began planning a women’s history week, March 8th, International Women’s Day, was chosen as the focal date. The selection was based on wanting to ensure that the celebration of women’s history would include a multicultural perspective, an international connection between and among all women, and the recognition of women as significant in the paid workforce. United States women’s history became the primary [...]
Keep Up With Your Community
Have our inspiring stories sent to your inbox each month.
- The Original Calendar Girls & CompanyJuly 12th, 2015
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) S.E.E.D. WinnersOctober 9th, 2014
- Five Fresh Interior Design Trends Using WoodJanuary 13th, 2015
- County Tourism & Partners Kick Off Summer Season 2018June 8th, 2018
- 8th Annual Soulsational Music FestivalJune 8th, 2018
Maureen McGonagle says:
Equipment fishing says:
Gina Torello says:
Find us on Facebook
Know how and when to use a Facebook Live strategy in your business. ow.ly/WCee309BG3i3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 4 years ago
There are many great articles in past issues. Read older issues (2012 and earlier) here.