County Seeks Additional Charities to Join Employee Giving Campaign Unaffiliated charitable organizations must apply by July 10th The Monmouth County Board of Chosen Freeholders is inviting charitable organizations to join the 2017/2018 Monmouth County Public Employee Charitable Campaign. “Independent charitable organizations that are not already participating are invited to join the County’s annual charitable campaign,” said Freeholder Director Lillian G. Burry who is the 2017/2018 campaign chairwoman. “We know that there are many local not-for-profit [...]
Keep Up With Your Community
Have our inspiring stories sent to your inbox each month.
- The Original Calendar Girls & CompanyJuly 12th, 2015
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) S.E.E.D. WinnersOctober 9th, 2014
- Say Goodbye to Hair Loss Anxiety and Hello to a New You!January 14th, 2015
- County Tourism & Partners Kick Off Summer Season 2018June 8th, 2018
- 8th Annual Soulsational Music FestivalJune 8th, 2018
Maureen McGonagle says:
Equipment fishing says:
Gina Torello says:
Find us on Facebook
Know how and when to use a Facebook Live strategy in your business. ow.ly/WCee309BG3i3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 4 years ago
There are many great articles in past issues. Read older issues (2012 and earlier) here.