Lately, it seems like everyone’s talking about using live video.
Yet, while just turning on your smartphone camera and shooting video can seem simple; it doesn’t include the path to success to using video for your business.
But in the hands of a skilled expert (she hates me using that word, but she really is!) you can learn how to use Facebook live so it becomes a winning strategy for you to connect with your customers and grow your business – the key is knowing how and when to use it.
That’s why I wanted to let you know about Facebook Live Fast Start, a course led by my friend and colleague Lisa Kanda.
Over the course of four weeks, you’ll get step-by-step exercises to help you master each technique and gain confidence to begin using these powerful practices with your clients.
Here’s a look at just some of what the course will cover, and it’s at your own pace – catch up anytime:
- Step-by-step video tutorials on
- Getting Started with Facebook Live
- Developing Your Content Strategy
- Creating your Content Calendar and Action Plan
- Amplify your Facebook Live to Increase Reach and Engagement
- PDF Downloads of all training slides
- 3 Video Challenges to Give you the Confidence and Practice to Go Live
- Content Strategy Worksheet and Content Action Plan Template
- 4 Bonuses to take using Facebook Live to the next level.
- Community for practice and support in a Facebook Closed Group
As a Jersey Shore Woman reader, you will receive a special coupon for $100 off the course fee. Use coupon code SAVE100 to save $100!
P.S. There is also a 2 payment offer if that fits your budget, but the coupon is only valid for the one payment offer.
Registration ends Tuesday, March 7th at 9:00 pm ET
For more information about the in-depth course, and a video about the top 10 mistakes businesses make using Facebook live, click here.
To view the course outline, click here.